Kosha Yoga will be opening on June 17, 2020 in accordance with Connecticut's Sector Rules and the best practices published by Yoga Alliance. The schedule will be published on a weekly basis while we figure out the needs of our community. Follow our social media for updates.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes. Visit Mind Body , or download the app, to book your class.
- Class sizes are reduced to allow 12' between each person as per state guidelines.
- Masks are optional while actively practicing. Any time your feet are off your yoga mat, your mask should be worn.
- Please bring only what you need into the studio.
- Shared props are not available/provided for any classes at this time. Props are available for sale (cash only): Mats: $20.00Blocks: $10.00Straps: $15.00
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized between classes.
- We will report a COVID-19 case to the Connecticut Department of Health and follow DPH recommendations on when to notify families that may have had contact.